View Single Post
Old 01-02-2016, 08:15 AM
  # 319 (permalink)  
KeyofC

Hey everybody! Hope everyone had a lovely Christmas and a Happy New Year! I have some catching up to do in this thread. I hope you're all doing well. I'm still here, just have limited posting time still. I am doing well because I choose to be doing well! 5 months 13 days, I am really proud of this that I am finally doing something right!
I wrote in another thread that I am seeing that it's how we handle the up's and down's. Life is life and I can't control anything of it. I can control my attitude and approach. Life won't always be peachy, but I choose how that affects me. I can still have a good day on a not-so-good day if I choose to. Today, I am still working on my positivity and recognizing when that sour puss voice comes knocking. I close the door and say NO. A lot of my problem is how I have related to myself all these years. I wouldn't treat anyone the way I've treated myself. Today, I am doing good. It's a new year, and I am hopeful for good things. Not dramatic, just good things. Lol
((Hug)) to you ALL!