View Single Post
Old 01-01-2016, 06:16 PM
  # 309 (permalink)  
BlueFairy

Getting caught up a little. Didn't work today and my second home the gym was closed, been just lazing around all day, watched a movie, perused the online sales today but after several hours didn't find much to actually jump on. Daughter is being kicked out of her current living situation which is nothing new except the difference of having a 3 month old and a year old.... she is an alcoholic and so is her boyfriend even though no one else seems to think it is a problem. She has accused my husband of sexual abuse so staying here is not an option. She is a pathological liar and her accusations aren't true but there's no way she could stay here and not lose face with her 'friends' and the boyfriend's family. I haven't tried calling her but she friended me on facebook (she had blocked me before) so I left her a message telling her we are here and she can call me. That's all I seem to be able to do right now. I just recently found out she had been doing meth as well that I had know nothing about. My parents said they wouldn't take her and I told my stepdad I wouldn't fork out any money unless one or both went through a treatment program-- it's never going to be fixed until she makes up her mind to quit. I guess it's going to take eventually losing the kids-- I told my stepdad wouldn't it be nice if they could just go through the process before that happens...no one gets it. I guess we'll see if the boyfriends family picks them up again-- this is his grandma that's kicking them out--she gave them 30 days notice, I think that's fair. The 'friends' never help in any way. I'm going to start going to al anon meetings as well as aa I think. She did 'cut back' as far as I know, having the kids but we all know how successful everyone is with that and she said he did too but I know they still smoke pot and it's difficult to pass a drug test when you do that so you wonder where his priorities are. I know where mine were when I was drinking.
The job is going great and everything else is great as well, I had one moment where I felt like having a glass of wine at the relatives but everyone knows I quit so I couldn't do that lol. Am almost 8 months sober now, the fatigue thing is still around but not on a daily basis, I think it's just because I do so much that sometimes it just catches up with me. Think I'll call my parent snow to see if they've talked to the girl lately-- I feel so helpless in this situation... cya guys.