View Single Post
Old 01-01-2016, 06:36 AM
  # 64 (permalink)  
strategery

Hello everyone and Happy New Year! It’s wonderful to see each of you here today!

A warm welcome to Eternalnow, Grace2, and Optimist4ever57 to the 24 hour thread! We’re so glad to have you with us and hope you find this place to be a valuable recovery tool in helping you commit to 24 hours of sobriety each day!

The list runs from 12a central standard time (CST) to 11:59p CST. If you check in once during those times, your name is on the list, which is posted the list the following day.

Welcome back Cascabel, courage2, Findingtheway, site1Q84, and Vona71! We’re so glad to have you back with us again and have missed you!

Congratulations to six spectacular milestoners today: VDGS is celebrating 1 week,happywithme is celebrating 3 weeks, aussieblue is celebrating 4 magnificent months, Alynn is celebrating 5 incredible months,Mark1014 is celebrating 1 super year & 3 marvelous months, and Coldfusion is celebrating 3 marvelous years & 2 fabulous months!

Here’s today’s list of those who made part of their commitment to sobriety including posting on this thread on December 31st 2015 CST:

1newcreation
altoids
Amka2015
arbor
BarbieKen
biminiblue
BlissWithin
BuddinK
Carlotta
Cascabel
ChickChick
Coldfusion
courage2
DaneK
Dee74
Dharma33
erfra7
EternalNow
FaithfulAndFree
Findingtheway
ForgiveMeAll
FormerBeerLover
Goat
goose333
Grace2
Hevyn
heyfly
Humbug
Jane8
JoshUrsan
Kaneda8888
keyofc
Kris47
least
lenches13
letitgo
Lostmyoffswitch
Madbird
Mark1014
martina12
Mish
NoGoingBack
Optimist4ever57
Purpleknight
rahrah
Saskia
Sean30
site1Q84
SoberLeigh
soberwolf
solow
Steely
sthlondonab
strategery
Supertired
Surrender2win
tgirl
toby2159
tokidoki
tootsl1
upwardspiral
vanaprastha
Vandermast
venuscat
Vona71
waywardson8260
ZeldaFan
zeppodog

The above cartoon made me think about being here and it is awesome to start another year with you all in this thread! I always look forward to seeing each and every one of you here! I hope to see you all here again tomorrow!