View Single Post
Old 12-31-2015, 04:52 PM
  # 488 (permalink)  
topspin

Happy New Year everyone !

Hope y'all can get some sleep Freein later ,...... the weather tonight is 90% rain !!
That forecast is like Tupelo Honey !!!!!!!

It's quiet here at work ( so far ) ,.... less than 4 hours till midnight.

Up, ....I don't know if it would help, .. but it helps me to visualize doing something so far out of character when I get the blues. Things like taking a bike ride across the country to California,...or hiking the Appalachian Trail from Ga. to Maine.

Another outlandish idea I had was to take the skiff down the intracoastal waterway around Miami, up the Gulf Coast and head up the Mississippi River to St. Louis.
None of those ideas are remotely feasible,...since I have to work this job !?! But they're fun, and harmless in an escapist sort of way.

The upside , of course , is planting a seed to get off my *ss and ride a little , or take the staircases here at work again, ...or get out on the river more than I do.

Tonight is day 7 on a 10 day work stretch. Had time to do one of my favorite things before work today ,.....change the oil and filter on a scooter !!
They want ya to clean this air filter screen on the transmission at the same time. Still need to detail the wheels whenever we get a sunny day.

Hope you have a good evening Mariah,....and everyone in our class !

Rolling into 2016 clean and sober is yuuuuuge !