View Single Post
Old 12-30-2015, 04:54 PM
  # 473 (permalink)  
Dallow

Originally Posted by KiKi0615 View Post

New Years Eve: everyone is in their finest clothes, looking nice, smiling & laughing as they chug their alcohol...5-4-3-2-1....the countdown to the New Year. People like us won't remember it. Even many NON-alcoholics won't remember it! What they DON'T show in all those Facebook & Instagram photos are the people stumbling down the road, passed out in the bathroom, vomiting, make-up running down their faces, handcuffs on their hands because they just got arrested for driving drunk or public intoxication...etc...

Just remember...don't drink! You will REGRET it!
OH YES! Thank you Kiki and it's so true It all started for me when I was 19 and I through up all over an apartment and spent the night in someone's guest room. Coming home at 9 in the morning an my sister was going away, doing something productive...what have I been doing? With others? Drunk, not remembering. Alone? Sometimes, rejecting invitations to be at home drinking. It's so tragic really.

This year I made plans with family and my sister. We will cook dinner togehter and it will all be fine. I don't know what's wrong with us, seems we are all too idealistic, wishing for something that isn't there.

Time to face it, guys It will be better