View Single Post
Old 12-30-2015, 04:14 AM
  # 342 (permalink)  
OMD

Glad to see you're doing better Inc. Christmas is a weird time for many reasons, and so it's no surprise that you're having mixed emotions. Anyway, really glad to see you're looking forward.

Two of my former drinking buddies got in touch separately over this period. One said he is depressed, is seeking help, and wants to stop drinking. The other said he has a problem drinking and needs to stop. Maybe I am just ahead of my time - LOL.

Anyway, I am really glad we are together at the turn of the year. No one will pretend anything is going to be easy but I cannot tell you how different I feel this year compared to last year at this time, and I have been thankful for that over the last few days. I had no problem not drinking, and dealt with the difficult situations easily. Am finally resetting myself.

I could go on, and probably will, later, but I am going to send this in case SR decides to bin it again!

Best wishes
OMD
Ps Inc - quitting the cigarettes is definitely the way forward too
Pps Johnny - those small balls are great for releasing tension. Add some calf raises and you'll be smashing it out of the park
Ppps better send this now