View Single Post
Old 12-29-2015, 09:51 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
lizatola

I engaged with XAH

UGH.... I know, I know... we all are human, we make mistakes but it's been 6 months since my divorce and I was doing so good with NOT engaging with my XAH's baited statements and crazy making stuff that he would send me via email....even when it was complete insanity and I had every right to step in and tell him to go pound sand.

Tonight, I took his bait. I engaged. I knew he was baiting me but I took the bait anyway and responded in a retaliatory way. I know it was wrong. I know it was just hurting me. So freaking hard to just let his crap go, you know? He provokes for months on end and I just hit a wall where I just can't take it anymore and I blow and I respond. Thankfully he can't stand the sight of me and all our communication is electronic but I can't wait for high school tennis to start. Apparently, he's going to be coaching the team part time and I intend to make every match that I can after work. He's already telling our son how I am not allowed to show up at matches.

HAHA, maybe he can get a restraining order against a mentally SANE me? UGH...I'm just frustrated and needed to vent. Work has been stressful with end of year and a boss who thinks everyone below him is, well.....below him. And the last thing I need is to deal with Mr Insanity right now, you know?