View Single Post
Old 12-28-2015, 04:30 PM
  # 405 (permalink)  
patricia68

Originally Posted by KiKi0615 View Post
@Patricia-you doing ok now? I'm sorry your husband is being a jerk again. Keep your power! Don't let him drag you down. If he wants to be miserable let him. You don't have to let him suck you into it! Have you tried killing him with kindness? Have you tried just smiling and saying thank you when he's rude? Make a game out of it! That will just **** him off more when he sees he doesn't get to you.

For example: if he says "Patricia, you are an idiot and never do anything right!" Just smile and say "why thank you dear, I love you too!"

After a few times he will stop because he will start to get angry that he's not getting a reaction out of you.

Worth a try?
I don't think he's ever going to change Kiki. He's just too miserable and he believes that the whole world is against him. Very immature I know...

I just don't say anything. I go about my day with a fake calm face and a fake smile...nothing last forever, this won't last forever. I have no idea what is going to happen but I think I got to a point where I have to surrender and let the Universe handle it...