View Single Post
Old 12-28-2015, 05:05 AM
  # 469 (permalink)  
brach123

Thanks for those links Dee, I'm going to have good read through later today.

Faithfulandfree I've relapsed many times also. What was working so well for you during your 6 months sober and what has been you weaknesses more recently? I've found maintaining motivation and losing focus on why sobriety is so important to me have been key weakness of mine, hence why I want to post here every day and AA meetings have helped me keep focused in the past and also had great support there. I've made many more changes also, it's just about finding what works best for each of us. There's a goldmine of information right on this site you can look into. Wishing you all the best!

I'm only on day 7 myself today but really feeling positive about my plan moving forward. It's a daily thing though, just got to keep putting one foot in front of the other and I'll get there. Woke up feeling kinda blue today but picking up and looking forward to eating a nice pizza and watching a good movie! :-)

Have an excellent sober day friends, welcome to all the newcomers, I'm looking forward to reading more posts!