View Single Post
Old 12-28-2015, 02:11 AM
  # 330 (permalink)  
Croissant

Hi SW.

Wehav, sorry, I should have worded that better, but no one said san Diego was "meh"...I've just heard really good things or no, go visit somewhere else. Nothing bad.

North looks nice. I'm more the person that travels to get a "real" experience of a place rather than the touristy things. For example, I really disliked Fishermans Wharf in San Francisco, and much preferred staying in different precincts and living like a local for a while.

And yes, while we have beaches here, I love your west coast beaches, becasue I live on the east coast here, so it's a nice change.

Leshar....I'm a little put off by what that Mark did without consulting you first. A simple, "hey, I'm thinking of contacting xyz" would have been appropriate. That being said, some people are just completely ignorant of email protocol. Do you hold that against someone? I don't know. But it in this case would bug me he's been so presumptuous to include you.

Whether you feel strongly enough to nip it in the bud, I'm not sure, but I doubt any real harm is done or indicates you support his idea.