View Single Post
Old 12-25-2015, 04:49 PM
  # 140 (permalink)  
Juno11

Hi Unfolding Wings, welcome to the site!

So people usually join a "class" in which they have quit drinking (or whatever substance they are trying to give up) so for example if you quit in December 2015, you might want to join the December 2015 class thread (which is under "Newcomers"). This little group is fairly small - there are only 5 of us left actively posting - and in theory we all quit in October 2015, but in reality I think a couple quit September and one in October and a couple of us recently relapsed - so there are no hard and fast rules. You might find some of the newer threads more active - like December or January when the month starts, but feel free to post wherever you like including here!

Grizzly, sorry you're not feeling well, either. I just can't get my energy going today. I feel blah. And it's Christmas! But I guess I should feel some relief that the pressure is off for this Santa, and I've got a whole another year before I have to deal with it again! Phew!

Today has been relaxing, even if sort of blah, once the initial excitement of the morning wore off it's been pretty chill. I guess all in all that's okay. Happy not to be drinking today and going forward.