View Single Post
Old 12-25-2015, 12:15 PM
  # 136 (permalink)  
Juno11

Merry Christmas to all celebrating

We had a nice one here, though the weather isn't cooperating too much with the idea of Christmas. It's about 70 degrees and gray and drizzly. Hmmmm....we are struggling with our colds today and my appetite isn't all that great so I canceled the Christmas dinner with my folks - also didn't want to expose them to this cold. That's the last thing they need.

Grizzly, great job yesterday working through those thoughts. It definitely sounds rough, but you were so strong not to cave in especially when you got to the "oh screw it" mentality. That's when I usually give in to temptation, but you didn't! Way to go!!!

I'm really dreading contacting my ex on the night when I drank wine (the 22nd). There was a time when I wanted nothing more than to be with him (he dumped me) and I would have done anything to get his attention. But I've changed and I've moved on and I really don't want much to do with him at this point. A passing hello or email is fine, but I have no energy in me to back to flirting with him and playing that role. I've definitely changed as a person and if I ever to start to date again, it's not going to be with him or this way (online - he lives in Europe). At the moment I don't have any time or energy left to give anyone else after my kids, my job, my dog and my family (and friends) so I'm content with the way things are. I'm avoiding him at all costs (online) and at least I know exactly how I feel about this. Okay, attempting to get festive again. Starting feeling a little down so got to snap out of it!