View Single Post
Old 12-24-2015, 09:42 AM
  # 309 (permalink)  
kzaug2014

Shining, this is the 1st time I've ever teared up reading a post! You're such a sweetie! You've just made my day! Ty!
I know what you mean about those aches & pains. They are workable now! I never thought I'd be so happy dealing w/my pain without pain meds lol! I've had lower back problems since I was 19 & knee problems when I got older. And since I've gotten clean, it seems like I pull a new muscle every wk ( but I tend to do work that I'm not quite capable of lol. ) I even pulled my left butt muscle when I went bowling w/daughters a couple of wks ago! Hahaha!

Patricia, I bought a beautiful "fairies" adult coloring book for myself when I bought my hubs a bunch of them. I love it! It takes my mind off everything!

Winslow, have you planned out your tapering schedule hun? I didn't pm Isamybella, but I posted a message on her page awhile back. I think Shining is right. She hasn't posted anything for a month now. But, you never know, she could come back.

Intro, I hope you're mood has lifted a bit. I know you probably don't have work for the next few days, so try to keep yourself busy, k?

Sizzle, can't wait for you to get back!

Huge Happy Holiday (( Hugs )) for everyone!