View Single Post
Old 12-23-2015, 11:32 PM
  # 247 (permalink)  
bblackbirdflyy

Originally Posted by SwimKim12 View Post
Hi, All. Fell into a small depression today. I spent a really nice morning/early afternoon out walking/shopping. I enjoy spending time by myself exploring. Driving back home I fell into a depression. Not sure what triggered it. Of course the AV piped up but nothing I seriously considered. I knew it wouldn't help. Wasn't hungry, was tired but it was too late for a nap (4:30). Started to get anxious thinking that the depression would last all day and night and continue tomorrow and I wouldn't be able to shake it. This type of thinking has led me to drink in the past. I actually felt motivated to go to gym so I did it. I didn't feel great while there, but once home and showered and fed I actually felt better. Phew!

I evaluated my eating habits over the last few days and I haven't been getting nearly as much produce as I normally do, so I need to make an effort at that tomorrow. I think it will help.

I'm in California so it's Christmas Eve Eve now but I know it will be Christmas Day soon for many so Merry Christmas to All! If you feel overwhelmed, don't be afraid to step into a quiet place (even a bathroom) and just take some breaths. You can get through it! Thinking of you all
I've pulled that bathroom trick! :-) the depression will pass. You are doing great swimkim! Merry Chrisman Eve!