View Single Post
Old 12-23-2015, 04:33 PM
  # 308 (permalink)  
Shining~Again

((((((All of you))))))
I'm still kind of running on empty here. Having a hard time settling down long enough to write. 'tis the season!

Winslow - so glad you got the renewed script. I'm relieved you got that as sometimes the new doctor won't give out what previous one did.
Benzo's fall into a odd category where I would trust the support, experience, strength and hope of others. I still totally cringe when someone says "listen to your doctor. They know best." That's so not true often times with benzos. It's a rough road to navigate.

I keep seeing, though....quite a few of you doing so great. Like, I literally have been in a bit of emotional teary times reading this thread. Patricia doing so well, Winslow staying the course, Kzauge being so encouraging and having so much wisdom. Newcomers getting darn good suggestions.

Also - I did PM Isamybella,Winslow, back when she last posted and getting the "see your doctor/no medical advice" and got no reply. I think having this open dialogue is what she originally wanted. Unfortunately, I think she and another person today(different thread) have gone.

But for the ones who have found this thread, I'm so happy.

My 13 year old just said as I was carrying some gifts down to the tree "Mom. you should go to sleep". I'm sooooo totally pooped but thankful the day was not anything horrible. My anxiety over the people in stores-- like angry rushed people ...didn't happen. All peeps were nice and I had 3 men open doors for me. Sweet! I love a gentleman! LOvely clerks. Also had a very productive and positive doctors appt. I go every 3 weeks to keep on top of my back problems/meds. (no narcotics) Am not pain free and have some ongoing problems but they are workable at this point.

Sleep well...I'll hope to get my pluck back and see you tomorrow.
xoxox