View Single Post
Old 12-23-2015, 05:41 AM
  # 224 (permalink)  
ultradad

Congrats Chardis!!!

Way to hang tuff tufty : ) I'm the exact same way, I can have a major milestone being around others drinking and then out of the blue I'm blindsided by cravings! It's almost like I wanna reward myself with the very thing I was avoiding in the first place, crazy! Great awareness you had though and shows growth!

Cristina, hang in there, you're doing amazing!

This morning is off to a good start, slept well and only have one class to coach this afternoon and then it's off to finalize shopping! Foots healing up and can't wait to get back to running!!! Been doing some CrossFit Workouts to supplement and keep myself motivated and so I'm really sore, which is a good thing! Been focusing on diet and nutrition more and enjoying the kids being off from school! It really does feel good to have settled that I will never drink again, with God's help, and that I'm okay with that! I think that was key for me, being okay with the fact that I can never drink again. As long as I continued to wanna be a normal drinker I left the door open for more test runs. That door is now shut and I actually feel more manly, confident and present in my life and less of a failure and someone trying to pretend to be something that I'm not!

Alright, off to meditate and enjoy this coffee!!!