View Single Post
Old 12-22-2015, 02:09 PM
  # 192 (permalink)  
KiKi0615

Originally Posted by Max74 View Post
My family goes every year to visit her folks the next town over for a couple of days. Boredom sunk in! The plan ... a case of beer and no one would be the wiser! Well i got into that case and was about 3 deep in 20 min.That case would of been enough to send me into a drunken slumber. Except.....my mother popped by and i shared some(3-4) I think?!? I never drink with my mom(she dont do booze so well).So I ran out early.I then decided to go out (walked)to the beer store and get some more,i proceeded to have a few in the park before going home. Until.....I decided going to the pub would be alot more fun.I walked in with a beer in my hand plastered!!! Police took me away for public intoxication...I woke in the city cells where i had the beer squirts ,so i got to use the toilet in front of 4 other gentlemen. My wifey called and my mom answered...she would not tell her I was in the drunk tank because she was upset and yelling at my mother.So wifey called my sister and my sister head to get out of bed to go look for me...this included the hospital and police station.When the wifey found out I was in the drunk tank she was relieved.My 12 yr old daughter stopped crying too. I got let out a 4am and it was like 10 below zero and walked home about 45 min. I just cried and cried....my family thought i was cheating or maybe dead from exposure somewhere.I just wanted to escape for awhile! That was last years xmas holiday experience and Im using it as motivation this year as my family is again out of town again.I am stronger this year!!!! Happy holidays and cheers!
You brat!!! I thought this just happened last night & I was gonna YELL at you like "WTF were you thinking Max?!?"

Ha ha. You got me!!!