View Single Post
Old 12-21-2015, 03:15 PM
  # 153 (permalink)  
KiKi0615

Hi everyone! Crazy busy day. Finally had a chance to read posts & check in. The holidays exhaust me!

Had my 2nd counseling appt today. I love my counselor & I think she's really gonna help me work out all the crap from my childhood. She gives lots of great (but hard) homework too. I feel like I'm finally moving forward in my life & making progress instead of moving backwards to "no where".

Meeting my sponsor tomorrow & Wednesday at AA meetings to get some more "armor" for the holidays.

Today is day 37, I think. I haven't been counting lately because it's not like there is gonna be a graduation. Haha. This is just my new way of life & I like it!

I have to admit I had a small craving last night AND today but attribute it to doing my counseling homework. Hard stuff & I'm used to numbing my feelings. Not anymore! If I want to feel good feelings I have to feel bad ones sometimes too. The cravings passed quickly especially after I ate.

Healthygoals, SwimKim, Tufty, Ultradad, Keepinitreal, Canguy, Rah, enfin, snowvelvet, Dee, Blackbird, Learntofly, Soonerman, Patricia, TryingInTexas, RedAndy, Cristina & everyone else....HI!!!! Everyone is doing great!!!

Hang in there
Cristina...just keep ignoring that AV!