View Single Post
Old 12-20-2015, 11:20 PM
  # 413 (permalink)  
Tiredofdrugs
RIP Maria

Oh TB! You are the devil in disguise! LOL Thanks for the hilarious video! I've shared it with many. Got lots of laughter from it!

I spent hours on the house last night getting things cleaned up! I woke up at 11:00 and got up so I could go ahead and get ready for when mom was to show up!

Well wouldn't you know it? She called Jethro to tell him she had stayed home from Church today due to she wasn't feeling good! And she wouldn't be coming over! So Jethro and I spent a lazy day around here today! Doing pretty much nothing until I started cleaning up the kid's areas. Jethro was napping on the floor with little Maria on his belly while I got the kids areas ready for them to come in for the night! Then I went outside and turned them loose to roam the yard while I stood watch!

Marvin saw Jethro thru the porch window and started growling to let me know something was up! Yeah! He was UP alright! He finally woke up from his nap and came outside to see what I was doing! LOL We got the kids in their pens for the night and then went back to sitting around.

I decided I wanted supper from Firehouse Subs! Along with a bowl of chili! So Jethro drove us in his truck and I sat holding Maria covered in her pink blankie while she looked out the window! On the way back there was a police chase after a small car! I posted about it on TB's Thread! Little Sherry stayed home! I don't want to take her out around others right now! She's not fully 100% healed yet! Even though SHE thinks she is! LOL Here's a picture I took today of those two on the couch together! It's a little grainy looking, but you'll get the jest of it!

Look at who's sitting closest to daddy's shoulder? The green shirt!

Maria is super jealous of little Sherry and wishes like the devil she'd just disappear! Sherry just wants a friend and Maria looks at her as if to say: "Look here you fuzzy looking red head? I'm too old for the likes of you and you're butting in on my momma and daddy time! Just GO away!" ROFL

Everyone have a clean day!

TOD