View Single Post
Old 12-20-2015, 09:46 AM
  # 418 (permalink)  
MariahGayle
Hillbilly Girl

Just waking up here Sunday am. I pushed things on the route Friday, sprinting a little more along the way & woke yesterday completely exhausted. I did manage to make arrangement with my Niece to get all 4 kiddos last night , borrowed another Niece's mini van & picked up my Mom & all went out to look at Christmas lights. We ended up seeing two big rigs dazzled in lights that must have been in a parade somewhere, & the baby girls seemed to love the outing! I have t seen the older two much & was so good to see them & invited them to come spend a few days with me when this job is over after next week. I have some beautiful shoes I wore to my Sons wedding that are a "glass slipper" & I told my niece several years ago that they are hers when she grows into them...the first thing she asked when she came over last night was if I still had her shoes & wanting to know if she could try them on she did & said "almost". I told her they will probably fit when she is about 16 & she can wear them to prom.

Not doing much today, getting package ready to mail off to someone special tomorrow & fixing an easy but fabulous spaghetti dish to take out to kiddos this afternoon as a gift...otherwise going to take it easy before I head into 5th ' most brutal round tomorrow! Driver told me Friday to expect this week to be a busy one. The only way i am managing to face this week is knowing it will be the last. Upside is, I have not had legs this nice for about 15 years

Merry Christmas Fools.....sober celebrating out there!!!!