View Single Post
Old 12-17-2015, 05:14 AM
  # 287 (permalink)  
Viperidae

Hola hola ayyy🐢. Hey guys, OMD, D, INC, Cauli, Swim. Typing from my iPhone 6s Plus so hopefully less typos.

I'm in the tropics (nearly). South Florida. A month now. I got away from that filthy city. 3 killed in gunfire Saturday and Sunday. It's the same thing every week. Besides the infernal noise and pollution. Seething anger beaming off of people in black rays. Sky there is simply grey with thick clouds now. The apartment is still up there, but I'm convinced, I'm dropping it.

Sunny and hot here. Unbelievable. I'm swimming in the ocean daily. Not quite crystal waters, but just fine. 75 degree water.

OMD, I'm wearing a Keen sandals, with the tiny inserts I got 20 years ago from the doc. I dropped my boots with heavy orthotics. I put those Keens on and haven't worn any other shoe. The new Arroyo II, is basically a hiking/water sandal with a removable sneaker type insert. Their most covered and comfortable sandal. And I'm wearing them with socks, judge me if you must :P. That's right, I just don't care!! Rebuilding feet with a small rubber ball that looks like a tiny basketball, and walking barefoot on the beach. My pain is going way down. OMD was right!!!!!

It also helps to be booze free. I really don't want it. I do think about just 'letting loose for one night.' :/ But I've done that I don't go back anymore. I still cant have it ever, but the amount of time in between, and the severity is getting longer and longer, and less and less.

That great new therapist is huge. I really miss him, but can Skype with him if I need to. He really started to get me to like myself.

I guess chipping away and not giving up, is a route. It's not as good as just 'bam!' thats it, but it beats the heck out of being an extra on The Walking Dead, only thinking of the next time I can get hammered... FUBAR.

I could basically fish, pick bananas and fruit off trees, collect muscles, and drink from green coconuts here, and never pay for food. I've been just grabbing stuff off trees. Drank 3 coconuts last night (more than a nice pint). The tree trimmers come and they drop all over the ground, you need to grab them then. So good for you. Bitter with minerals and probiotics.

Ok. Well I'm going to eat something and drink some coffee. Thought I'd say hi and luv you guys.

Peace out

I'm ON the beach.