View Single Post
Old 12-16-2015, 07:34 AM
  # 398 (permalink)  
RedAndy

Feeling really good today - can't put my finger on it but it's like something has just clicked, got a spring back in my step that I've not had for the last month and also feel like I've got my confidence back somewhat.

A couple of posts and threads that have resonated with me last night and got me thinking, also some further reading and everything just seems so much clearer and to make more sense.

15th Nov to 15th December have been somewhat of a roller coaster to say the least and I expect there's going to be more ups and downs along the way but I've definitely not had this feeling for a while and want to ensure its something I keep hold of and focus on.

Ordered the book Rational Recovery also today which comes tomorrow so will be getting my head stuck into that, AV is not happy but who cares what he thinks, I am in control of this and will not be swayed under any circumstances - agree with you there Kiki, no letting the guard down !!

Thanks to everyone who has helped me through what's been a somewhat difficult month, support / advice and general empathy on here has been fantastic, respect to all. I can guarantee you people who know me (the old me that is) would not expect any such words or thoughts to be typed by yours truly.

I can categorically say I don't drink or do drugs anymore and never will.