View Single Post
Old 12-15-2015, 07:40 PM
  # 148 (permalink)  
BoozeFree

Hi undies.
I just got done on catching up on tons of posts.
First of all congrats to those that reached new milestones, that's awesome!
It's so nice to read all the support the goes on in this thread. I can't remember my password for SR so haven't been able to log into my account on my mobile app which is why I haven't been on as much and don't know my email password that I used so kinda stuck. Luckily my iPad is still logged into my account!

I've been busy at Womp last week. Went to a Christmas party Saturday night and was a little tempted at first by all the booze flowing but immediately said " I don't drink" after shown around the bar in the home and stuck with a soda and that was the end of that. It was nice socializing and knowing I wasn't going to wake up with a hangover in the morning. Slept in Sunday and Monday and got some stuff done around the house.

Saturday afternoon found another AA meeting to go to, I enjoyed it a lot and really related to some of the stories people shared. On my way out tho some random guy was trying to flirt and hit on me which I found a little annoying. . I'm trying to get in the habit of a few meetings a week. I'm constantly finding my self exhausted tho and having trouble getting motivated to go during the week. There's s meeting I'm hoping to go to tomorrow night if I am not too tired after womp.

Dealing with some stress regarding a big test I'm studying for and some family issues going on and just thought to myself when catching up on posts tonight that I am so happy to be sober.