View Single Post
Old 12-15-2015, 03:30 AM
  # 191 (permalink)  
forabetterlife

Miss p, I tend to feel better very quickly too and in less than a week my av gets me questioning why I'm doing all of this. Day 2 for me as well and I like your 3 H's

I was doing some looking around on Sr last night and saw that I have joined at least 5 classes this year. And that's just 2015. I have to admit it really made me feel ashamed. I feel extremely committed this time around, a kind of confident acceptance that it's just time. But then I saw that I've said it all and wrote it all before.

This past weekend I drank to my hearts content and didn't enjoy a single minute of it. In fact, I longed for sobriety in the midst of drinking. I saw what a lie the lure of drinking is for me now. Years ago, not so much. It WAS fun, it make me talkative and happy, but it doesn't work like that for me now. It just sucks me into my own world of isolation and dull, warped thoughts.

Great nights sleep and I can feel my body healing. I want it to be the last time. All these stops and starts must be taking a toll on me.
Have a good day all ....