View Single Post
Old 12-13-2015, 05:21 AM
  # 39 (permalink)  
Juno11

((Sydneyman))... I just wanted to say sorry about the lapse and that I understand. You can do this, you know you can! I'm the last one who should be giving out any advice given that I'm on Day 7, again, for a crazy amount of times, but what is helping me this time around is realizing that I'm not getting anything out of drinking anymore. Aside from all the negatives that come from it wearing off, the actual experience of drinking hasn't been very much fun. Maybe you'll come to the same conclusion and I KNOW you can do this - just get right back on the horse and keep going!!

Midton, that sounds overwhelmingly positive. I really liked hearing that. CONGRATS ON 100 DAYS!!!! Wow, wow, wow. I'm going to get there, too, just will take another 83 days

I'm about ready to get started on some work from home. Not what I feel like doing on a Sunday, but I do have time before the kids get home and must take advantage. Besides all the bills, cards notes and packages are done. Papers cleaned up and filed. Will save wrapping the presents for next weekend, or if I feel I need to, take a day off from work to do that.

Shopping last night was GREAT!!! I was really worried about the crowds going on a Saturday night two weeks before Christmas ,but I think I timed it right. By the time I got out (8:30) pm the parking lots were starting to clear. People had had it and were going home. Therefore, I had a good shopping experience with not too many people! Yay! I had great success in all 3 stores I went to (Trader Joe's, Five Below and Barnes and Noble). I had the best success for Christmas gifts in Barnes and Noble. I just love that store - great books, music, gifts and other things. I'm so happy! I love buying things for people. See, I know this is why I enjoy Christmas - picking out things for people to show them that I care about them!

Okay, off to work guys. Have a great Sunday.... Check in when you can Sydneyman. Thinking of you...