View Single Post
Old 12-11-2015, 06:54 AM
  # 143 (permalink)  
GoldenSands

Good Friday morning
I haven't checked in here in a couple days. Today is my day 27 I believe. I need to catch up on all the posts!
I'm doing well and hope everyone else is doing well too. Keeping our heads above water.
I've been focusing on my Weight Watchers plan so much everyday that it really takes the focus off of cravings/drinking thoughts.
I've lost 3 lbs already this week! 42 lbs more to go.
I've been drinking a lot of water lately because I realized wow, when I was drinking, I hardly ever drank water and our bodies really needs plenty of it.
So that's where I am now! Sort of keep having these mini melt downs though about everything crashing down on me personally- not my surrounding life like family. My drinking, anxiety, weight, back pain issues, pouring my heart out overdramaticly to my doctor offices psychologist about my drinking and depression- only to find that my depression was just from my drinking! Ahh. What a year. So excited for this year to be over. 2016 will be what I make it. I can continue on the path I'm on now and one year from now my whole life will be 100% changed for the better,
Or i can get weak and break and be worse off than I was a month ago. Hmm. The choice is ours.