View Single Post
Old 12-11-2015, 03:11 AM
  # 379 (permalink)  
Tiredofdrugs
RIP Maria

Originally Posted by Determined82 View Post
Hey TOD
I love to dance
Sherry looks adorable in your last posted pic. I'm literally in Love and am seriously considering getting a chicken!
Hope you've had a good day my friend. Stay safe (and sober
Will catch up over the weekend
Miss Sherry is doing wonderful! There's no more rattling in her chest and she's only sneezing dry sneezes! She's fallen in love with the freeze dried meal worms too. She gets so excited when I fill her bowl back up with them. It's nice to hear her so cheerful now!

She was literally the walking dead when we picked her up! If she weighed a pound I'd be surprised! She was SOOOO skinny and SOOOO sick! She's now got life in herself and has put on a little weight! When we come into her bedroom she'll just start cheeping up a storm to us! LOL

Here's a picture of the top of her head while sitting in the crook of my arm. She's got a head full of feathers! I'm going to have to do a lot of trimming so she can see!

Do some research on chickens before you get one! Be sure you get the right one for what you are wanting! There are smaller ones than our Silkies out there. They are the Old English Breed! They are smaller than pigeons! The Silkies are big time setters! They reach a point they just want to set on eggs for hatching! We give them ceramic eggs for that business. Don't want anymore babies! LOL Molly and Maria are past the setting age! Sherry will probably want to set when she gets older!

TOD