View Single Post
Old 12-10-2015, 02:38 AM
  # 369 (permalink)  
Tiredofdrugs
RIP Maria

Hi D82, TB, Soberwolf and KZ!

Let's dance!

I just finished another night in the pit area getting it ready for Marvin's three girls! Had the music playing to keep a good tempo up and going! All I need to do is get the hay put down. Then put some food and water in there! And it will be ready for the new hens! There might have to be some adjustments for the hen that has a leg problem though! We'll figure it out after she gets here!

I have a hen that is blind in one eye! One that has a little bit of a crooked beak and now one that's got a leg problem! Nortybelle told me in a text earlier this evening; my house was for the disadvantaged! I told her back: "Shhhhhhhhh!" LOL

I'm hot, itching and ready for a shower! Molly's bed is already ready for her and the coffee pots are ready for when we wake up too! AND I washed all the dishes!

I might not get as much done as I used to? But I'm glad I have the energy and willpower to get done what I do get done! Those damned pain meds kept me in La La Land all the time! Nothing got done then! Except the animals care that is! And that was a chore all on it's own! Ugh!

Everyone have a clean day! Smile! Does the heart good!

TOD