View Single Post
Old 12-08-2015, 05:46 PM
  # 501 (permalink)  
grizzlybearblue

Juno, you sound really good today! Within just 2 days, you've seen some things you can do differently, and you're already acting on them. I'm so proud of you! Thank you for your encouragement this morning. I read your post real quick this morning before I had to leave for work, and I didn't have time to respond, but it means a lot to me. Thank you : )
Sydneyman, I definitely know that hangover feeling even though you really haven't drank in awhile. It is a yucky feeling. Fortunately I've noticed for myself that it passes much more quickly than a real hangover. That's the good news! I hope you get a better night's sleep tonight.
I fell asleep so early last night. I think all the back and forth in my mind yesterday about drinking left me drained. I was still tired this morning, and I think that's why I've been so giggly today. That and I feel so much more confident today about not drinking, and that makes me happy! I got home from work and had a great run outside, and I am just feeling fantastic right now! Thank you all so much for talking me through a really rough day yesterday!!