View Single Post
Old 12-07-2015, 09:06 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
patricia68

So my husband is drinking downstairs.

He is not an alcoholic, and he stopped drinking a year ago when he switched from smoking to vaping. Drinking was making him want to smoke. So during this year he only had a drink 2-3 times and was always for some social event. Never in the house.

Tonight he said he wanted to have a drink, that he's feeling festive with all the Christmas decorations...yadda yadda

He doesn't know about my addiction problems. I only told him that drinking makes me really anxious and that I have trouble sleeping when I drink. And he knows I stopped eating junk food and I'm into clean eating and exercising so he thinks I'm just trying to be healthier...

To be honest, I saw him bringing the bottles in the house and it didn't trigger me. I actually felt a little nauseous. Weird, I know. I just wish he wouldn't drink tonight...I'm actually a little concern about cleaning up tomorrow and having to pick up the empty bottles...silly thing to worry about, I know...ugh

I'm ok, don't worry. I plan on going to bed early anyway. Just a little worried about tomorrow.