View Single Post
Old 12-07-2015, 06:12 PM
  # 489 (permalink)  
sydneyman

Thanks grizz.. I took the pic on one of my flights somewhere..
So grizz and what would having that drink solve? I Suspect where you may be coming from correct me if I am wrong. When I drank I used to look forward to my partner going away to see his mum for the weekend. Not that I dislike him but this gave me time to have a real special "relationship" with the bottle. I could drink whenever I wanted to. Middle of the night, first thing in the morning ( well I used to anyway) I could do whatever I wanted just me and best buddy named booze. And I did. I dont know how many sleeps I had on a saturday and sunday but each and everytime I woke up Inhad a glass in my hand within minutes again.pretty sad looking at it now from this side..
Grizz not saying this is what you are planning to do but your comments reminds me of me. So is it worth it, you know it yourself. You are a strong individual which you prove here every day. Dont drink and feel like crap and start from the beginning again. That high for 2-3 hours is not worth it.
I do understand where you are coming from. dont get me wrong.
I think that sobriety is lifelong journey and one is never fully healed to say that I can move on without support in some form. For me the support is in the form of SR.
Hope you had a good run!!!!