View Single Post
Old 12-07-2015, 04:29 PM
  # 491 (permalink)  
KiKi0615

Originally Posted by Dallow View Post
Hey team! I was away for five days and I did exactly what I said I shouldn't do. I was offered beer at dinner on friday and I drank two. It was just two 33 cl of 4,3 % beer and I certainly didn't get buzzed. But still. I need to be more proactive about this and give people a heads-up that I'm not drinking before someone already has bought me beer. I didn't want to turn it down to be inpolite. To be honest, I don't feel this was a "real" slip, since two small beers to dinner is not exactly how I define "drinking". But I know this could have turned into a binge, so I have to be careful in the future. I am not going to start counting from day 1 again, as that will only pull me down and excuse further relapsing. So I'm just not gonna focus so rigidly on which day I am. However, I had no wish to continue drinking, no hangover, and actually not much regret (maybe I should have, it's risky business). Same night after drinking I read this thread and you helped me staying strong rest of the weekend. Thanks guys
Hi Dallow!! We missed you will keep your # of days at whatever you want. :-) just keep moving forward .