View Single Post
Old 12-06-2015, 11:16 AM
  # 314 (permalink)  
Stubbs16

Hey all, checking in today. Im past the physical, its all a mental game from here on. For me, the mental is almost as hard, or worse, then the physical aspect. Its all hard.

I made sausage and biscuits for breakfast, and now Im cooking up a big pan of lasagna. Not good for the waistline, but Im feeding four kids and four adults, so its a good idea. We dont waste anything around my house. We cant afford to.

It was nice to wake up sober, and face today. This week is huge for me, the gkids start new schools, and they are apprehensive about it. At least they have bus service for them all. Thank you God! This move has been hard for them, so Im hoping things keep moving in the right direction, and go smoothly for them. Then I have doc and dentist appointments, my dogs surgery this Wednesday. The hard part with the dogs is going to be keeping them separated, cause one is a puppy, the older one will not be able to run, jump, or anything else for 8 weeks...So, the hard stuff is just beginning. We have crates, but with the limited space we now have, its going to be a trial for sure. I know its doable though, it has to happen.

I have found transportation to my appointments this week, and Im very grateful for that. God always provides a way, an answer. Im nervous about everything now, still having anxiety, but I do believe it will all work out.

Applekat, congrats on ur new baby! Im so glad all is fine. I often wondered how you made out with that. Babies are the best.

Cute, good on you. Lets keep this going, we can do this.
Highwind, keep at it. It will happen.
To all of our class, lets keep doing this. Its hard, but I do believe its possible, for all of us.

I have to get back to my lasagna now, but I will catch up later on all the posts. Im happy and glad to be a part of December. Thanks all.