View Single Post
Old 12-06-2015, 04:46 AM
  # 472 (permalink)  
Juno11

Good morning! Like Winslow, I spent a lot of the day yesterday cleaning the house. Tons of laundry, dishes, trash, etc. As my Mom is laid up for her surgery, I didn't have any help all week. Since I have to work and take care of the kids, there isn't much time left for the house hold stuff. Which is where my Mom helps a lot. When I don't have her, I'm frantic working all the time which is what happened this week. This weekend isn't very relaxing. I have to do more laundry today, order some more Christmas gifts online, catch up on actual work, and do some more shopping/errands. It's hard being a mostly single Mom!!

I did however make it to yoga yesterday and will try again today.

I have not thought about drinking much at all lately. The meds from my psychiatrist seem to be doing what they're supposed to be doing. I have been using my anti-anxiety med sparingly as well and it's helping. What I am most worried about right now is weight gain. I'm not gaining rapidly but slowly over time and I don't know why. I'm thinking of starting a new diet/exercise plan on 1/1/2016 (no sense shaking everything up right now when I'm already crazed).

Hope everyone is enjoying their Sunday. It's before 8:00 am here so I'll take my dog for his first walk of the day