View Single Post
Old 12-05-2015, 04:58 AM
  # 464 (permalink)  
Juno11

Good morning!!

Sydneyman, what a nice evening you had. So glad you got to enjoy a great play, nice restaurant and some oysters. It's wonderful that you can have a nice night out without alcohol. In reality, a few drinks would have possibly ruined that night and now you get to remember the whole evening clear headed!

Midton, good going getting through those cravings. Chocolate and marshmellows sounds delicious. You would get along well with my youngest son who loves marshmellows! Good that you had a nice little movie marathon for yourself.

KeyofC - I look forward to your update!

Grizzly, please let me know if you liked the movie Krampus. I asked my two boys, ages 12 and 14 if they wanted to see it. They don't generally like horror movies, but this had a PG 13 rating and looked more like a family film. And they liked Goosebumps with Jack Black which came out in September, so figured I'd ask. My 14 year old showed no interest - he's holding out for the new Star Wars at this point. My 12 year old said, "That movie looks stupid. It looks like it's starting out as a Christmas comedy, then something happens and it turns into a horror movie." So I guess we won't be seeing that one.

Me, I watched the latest episode of "The Affair." Does anyone watch this? Wow, it's just so good. It's kind of like an artsy, racy soap opera. I can't get enough of it. I watched the whole first season on DVD this past August and now I'm taping the new episodes on Showtime. This week's episode was sooooooo good. I'm so glad I'm sober and able to enjoy and remember everything - this stuff is too good!

So today I have a huge list of things to do on a Saturday - trying not to get too stressed and go down the list one by one and get things done. In the past I have been know to drink on Sunday nights after busy and stressful weekends so I've got to be cognizant of that. First thing on the agenda today is yoga, so that is something for me and not anyone else. I need to throw in more stuff like that so I don't get stressed.

Have a wonderful day!