View Single Post
Old 12-03-2015, 06:52 PM
  # 444 (permalink)  
sydneyman

Midton- your Bp is perfect!!! No need to measure it unless something drastic changes in your lifestyle.. Congrats on 3 months.. Thats fantastic.. I know you seem to struggle with the cravings a bit but you really are doing great.. Inspiration..do you have a lot of friends where you live in Japan? Busy social life?
Grizzly - Calm exactly, being calm and everything around you calms down as well. I used to be so neurotic and jumpy. Obviously withdrawals.. Been thinking of meditation.. It sounds interesting, maybe in the new year. Apparently so good for you so why not try that as well..
Work is really slowing down and staff at work are talking about drinking and getting trashed at the xmas party tonight as work pays for unlimited booze.. Got no desire to join them at all..I would propably have no job on Monday if I was a drinker and went!!!
Nah, my weekend is as as I wrote about previously.
Well its a month tomorrow for my flights to Europe.. I got my valium script from docs as well today for flying.. Need to mentally start preparing myself for flying again..