View Single Post
Old 12-03-2015, 05:31 PM
  # 441 (permalink)  
grizzlybearblue

Wow, Juno, last night was a rough night for you for sure. That's so awesome that you didn't drink over it, and you sound really level-headed in dealing with it all. You are strong! I'm so glad tonight is going better for you : )
Winslow, I hope you feel better soon! It does get really annoying to feel bad for so long after we quit drinking. This week I'm feeling better, but the lingering effects of alcoholism are still not gone. This has been a practice in patience for me. I talked to a friend of mine over the weekend, and she said at 6 months she was feeling really good again. I know everybody is different, and maybe, hopefully, it will happen sooner for you. It will happen!
Sydneyman, you are a busy bee! You are sounding absolutely fantastic!! I am so excited for you!
I am just chugging (I tried to think of a different word, but nothing came to mind) along over here, working hard and taking care of business. Things seem very calm for me, but I actually think it's me that's calm. My everyday life hasn't changed, I still have to do the things I always have to do, but because I'm not drinking I deal with them all so much better now!