View Single Post
Old 12-02-2015, 12:12 PM
  # 138 (permalink)  
Itchy
Re-Member

Wow!
Sorry about all the extra periods where I meant to put comas. And missing the e in one and not hitting the keys at all and making incomplete sentences. Spell check won't catch on instead of one, or you in place of your. I changed keyboards and mouse and can type incorrectly much faster now.

Gotta be smarter than the spell checker!

I am falling asleep here waiting for the call that the delivery truck is on the way. It is supposed to be between 12 and three and it is 1:48 pm now.

I didn't get a good night's sleep last night from being excited about the new TV. I have been slow to set up the new Surface Pro because I am researching all the tips tweaks and traps with Windows 10 and the Surface Pro. I already decided I may have to go back and start over, as I might not like the new default programs I allowed. But I have to play with them before I know for sure. I have my old one so no imposition and I won't sell it until I am done and satisfied with my system setup.

The in-laws are making taking care of Dad more difficult. The trouble with family is . . . family!