View Single Post
Old 12-02-2015, 04:39 AM
  # 80 (permalink)  
phoebe64

Briar, hugs to you. I miss you. Glad you are posting. I hope you figure it out. Loving ourselves and self care make us better caregivers for others. But, I need to take my own advice there.

We have a string of the icicles across our front porch, so far. Not sure what else the man has planned. I find I get less excited about Christmas decorating. The house is always a mess, and it adds to what needs cleanup! I just don't like lots of clutter, and that can include too many knick knacks around. But we do do a few cute decorations, and little houses around, and the tree. We have a nice creshe we put on the mantle.

I feel tired this morning. It is rainy and I ache, especially my hands. Must be arthritis. I was dreaming about a doctor we know massaging my hands and they felt so much better. They must have been aching in my sleep! I think dog class makes then hurt. He pulls hard on the leash to get to other dogs and I have to hold it so hard, wrapped around them. It squeezes my joints so. Oh well. 4 more classes and I'm done! Will work on my own with the tricks they teach, and can consult individually, maybe, for specific issues. I Just wish he was not getting so big!!

Oops, son oversleeping! Bye for now!