View Single Post
Old 12-01-2015, 06:55 AM
  # 472 (permalink)  
ultradad

Finally back home and internet is back up!!! Today makes 11 days, it's humbling after having 14 months to realize sometimes that it feels like I threw all that time away, but I guess it sometimes takes a relapse to put things in perspective, not that I HAD to relapse, but now I see how letting my guard down and becoming lazy with my program will lead to. So, in hind-site, I'm grateful for the relapse and even more grateful that I made it back. I've been struggling with getting enough sleep as well and so I feel for those of you having that problem. My job calls for me to be up at 4:30am and with 4 kids I rarely get to sleep before 10-11pm!

I'm glad I joined this group and look forward to getting to know more of you better as we continue on our journeys!

Golden, it is a sad disease and it's taken the life of my Dad, grandfather and is trying to kill every male on my fathers side of the family! I'm glad we found hope and a way to heal!

Odelle, I hope you feel better, we just recently got over the flu and it was rough.

KiKi, thanks for all you do, I really appreciate your upbeat attitude and your help keeping our group together!

Blessings to you all and have a great day!!!