Thread: Black outs
View Single Post
Old 11-30-2015, 01:20 PM
  # 14 (permalink)  
RedAndy

Far far too many times to recall but like you IronPhoenix the last one was the one that's changed everything - resulting in a black eye / bust nose / cut eye & chin and bust lip - no recollection and no idea how I did it but it took that and nearly getting arrested for me to realise how out of control and dangerous I can be once in said state. One I'm reminded of by mates and a video of it also was a trip to Benidorm a few years ago for a stag party - staying on a rather high floor and out of it - luckily a couple of friends stayed put as I was in a mess and they were worried about me going over the balcony - look back on things like that now and countless others of wandering the streets completely out of it and not knowing where I've been or how I've got there realising just how lucky I am that I've not been seriously injured or worse, an old friend who also drank heavily walked straight out of the pub into the road in that state and was knocked over and killed by a taxi. That bang to the head is possibly the best thing that could have happened as it's definitely knocked some sense in to me - at last !!