View Single Post
Old 11-29-2015, 07:02 PM
  # 279 (permalink)  
Tiredofdrugs
RIP Maria

LORD yes KZ! The extra weight I'd been carrying put me in a heap of trouble! I mean just bending over to put my shoes on was a feat all in it's self. I'd have to raise up to catch my breath and then attempt it again! Taking a shower absolutely wore me out! I hated walking and feeling my lower belly fat hit the top of my legs! Or sitting with the roll of fat sitting on my legs! I truly couldn't believe I'd let myself get SO big! I asked myself many times: "What have I done to myself?"

I figured out along the way. I was grieving the loss of the pain meds, dealing with Jethro in his moodiness and all the stuff that needed to be done around here! Food took over my life! One day when I put my favorite pants on and I couldn't breathe after stuffing myself into them? That was the day I decided it was time to do something about my weight problem!

Once I started losing weight and started feeling like getting stuff done? I started coming back to life!

Master are the pain pills when someone is under their influence! They ruled me at one time. They no longer rule me now! I am now Master of my own life!

For those still under their influence? I wish y'all the strength to break that hold over your life! As I do for my husband!

TOD