View Single Post
Old 11-29-2015, 05:58 PM
  # 277 (permalink)  
Tiredofdrugs
RIP Maria

KZ: Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh OK! Tried that list thing with Jethro! I found the list crumbled in the trash can! Before anything's done!

He got home right after dark today! I mentioned the stove problem to him. He said he'd take a look at it tomorrow! Would go buy a new one! WTF? Does he think we are made of money? He has already dipped way into his barn money at this point! I'm worried! I'm going to be scrambling to get all the money together in order to pay for the damned thing at this point. And the first payment comes out on the loan in three days!

Also mentioned the odor from the sink! He started speaking loudly with the fact he's already cleaned it out several times! I waited for him to stop shouting and said: "Things go down the sink all the time! Just because you CLEANED it several times? Doesn't mean it's going to stay clean! For instance? Like you shoving small pieces of raw meat fat down the drain and saying it was GOOD for it!" WTH was he thinking? I've also seen lots of bologna pieces being rinsed out of the kids bowls going down the drain too! I have a screen drain over the hole on one side. He doesn't use that side to clean out the dishes!

For someone that is SOOOO intelligient? He can be super stupid in SOOO many ways!

TB's RV! The tires on it hasn't seen road dirt in years! I fully agree with the measuring tape factor on the stove! What were YOU thinking TB?

TOD