View Single Post
Old 11-29-2015, 12:16 PM
  # 272 (permalink)  
Tiredofdrugs
RIP Maria

Hello Everyone!

Yawn! Just sitting down with my cup of coffee! TB? My coffee is loaded in cream and a little sugar! LOL I've actually cut back on the amount of cream though! A little less at a time and one day I won't need it at all! I never could handle coffee BLACK! Yuck!

KZ: You can Adease now! LOL Like you and most of us! I too ate the goodies like a maniac while getting off the pain meds! If it wasn't for the "snack defense" tablets I take now? It would be damned hard to stay away from all the goodies! I also take tablets that help to push food thru my body and others grab the fat from earlier days and gets rid of it too! I used this same stuff years ago when I needed to lose weight in order not to get put on the "Fat Boy Program" in the Army! I worked it diligently too! I went from a size 18 to an 8 in four months!

Jethro is gone right now. He left a note on the counter saying mom's car wouldn't start! Crap! She's only had it for two years. She bought it new! So hopefully it's just the battery?

When Jethro doesn't care to kiss me and is a "B" about everything? It's a sure sign he's taking the pain pills again! He's gained so much weight I saw little blood blisters along his skin where his belt is too tight! But as long as he's thinking the pain pills are doing him GOOD? There's really no getting thru to him.

When we were talking to his coworker last night? I asked him if he'd seen Jethro recently? I told him he could easily play the role of Santa Clause! I mentioned I'd lost 20 pounds and is working on losing more! Jethro laughed stupidly and said: "Hey! My wife looks like she's 8 months pregnant!" Another cut down! Just because I've lost 20 pds doesn't mean I'm slim and trim again! Such a dumbazz comment! He's all into baby talking Maria and treats me like chit! Sure signs of him being on the pain pills! I'm so tired of it! We go from days of good times back to these days with him being someone I don't want to be around! So I've learned to ignore him as much as I can when he's like this! He'll call everyone he can that will sit and talk to him just to have someone to talk to, because I'm sure not going to talk to him! I keep hoping he'll wake up one of these days!

My neighbor beside us sent a text wishing us a Happy Thanksgiving! I sent her a picture of poor Marvin pouting in his carrier. She immediately said: "My husband's dad could probably find us a hen. And then her husband said he works with a lady that has chickens too!" So the mission continues to find him a buddy to pal around with! Never thought it would be so difficult to find a single hen! Geeezzz! My sister said I could have her two hens and I refused! They are so wild I'd never be happy with them here!

TB: Everything has sugar in it! You Goof! Just read the labels on the packages! It's weird how I can taste the sugar in raw things now! I took a bite of a raw potatoe the other day and could taste the sweetness!

Wishing everyone a clean day!

TOD