View Single Post
Old 11-29-2015, 09:26 AM
  # 271 (permalink)  
kzaug2014

At attention, ma'am! Lol! Yes, I know you have up soda & snacks, you goof! I was talking about me! Pay attention lol! I gave up caffeine when I quit opiates and benzos. Switched to decaf coffee & replaced pop w/water ( although I'll have a Squirt every now & then. ) I plan on rewarding myself w/small amounts of dark chocolate in a few wks!

I knew I was eating like a pig, but wasn't worried about it. I was concentrating on staying drug free ( & then getting hubs drug free. ) But, now it's time to loose that weight. I've never had a problem loosing weight before, but I'm quickly approaching 50 & I've never had to loose this much before. Yikes lol!

I'm sorry to hear that Jethro may be back on the painkillers & that he's been an ornery cuss! But it's great that you can just brush him off. I have a real hard time doing that. When hubs didn't quit drugs the same time I did, I was ready to divorce his butt! Lol!!! But, there's a big difference living w/a heroin addicts vs. a prescription pill addict. Like we didn't even have enough money for monthly necessities because all the money went for drugs ugh! I'm sure glad that's over with!

TB, (( hugs )) right back atcha! You gave me a good laugh when you said your turkey didn't fit in the oven. And, then again w/urge for cannoli & cappuccino! Lol!

I'm glad everyone had a good Thanksgiving!