View Single Post
Old 11-28-2015, 06:16 AM
  # 131 (permalink)  
onetimeless

Reading everyone's posts, when they are so excited to reach another day of sobriety, helps me so much to get through those moments when for some odd reason I miss drinking.

I still have anxiety about drinking - which is good! No AV in my head telling me to drink, just one panicking about being at a lack of control!! I am a little worried about hitting the 30 day mark and falling off the wagon, but I don't think I will. That's not like me. Celebrating 30 days sober with a drink sounds absolutely silly. I think I'll spend it decorating my house for Christmas instead. I just deposited my paycheck (note: remember I'm in school full time and work full time, so the struggle can be real), and noticed my savings account has been racking up!! I've been putting my "drinking money" into my savings. I'm saving up for....something. Something that's going to make me happy! Like a trip to Europe? I'm not sure... just something to really make all this worth it!

I had a roommate, and he was very disrespectful of my detox, bringing beer home and even drinking while I was around. Though I stayed strong, he will be gone after today! I get my house back! Redecorating - here I come!!!!

It's day 22 for me (over three weeks!!!!!) - Thanks KiKi for posting them - it makes me feel VERY good when I look at that number rising!!!!!