View Single Post
Old 11-27-2015, 10:44 AM
  # 338 (permalink)  
wehav2day

(((((Budd))))) ((((north)))))

Sad, that was a great post. I'm very thankful for you guys too!

Duff nice prep lol. Glad you enjoyed your sober thanksgiving! It's so much nicer this way! If there's ever drama, it's not caused by us.

Marcher that's great news about mr. Marcher!

Our last thanksgiving in this house... It was a really nice one. Probably our favorite. Two of our friends moved away and their friend didn't come, one of out regulars went out of town this year, no chechnyans, lol, we were down to only 8.

It was so nice and chill! No drama. Whoever the time nazi was, they didn't show. We have dinner at5:00 and it's kind of compromise caused hate the idea of a 3:00 dinner and the "mil" doesn't want to eat at 6:00 or 7:00. We Italians like Tokyo putout an ongoing spread of appetizers followed by a main meal at6:00 or7:00, followed by dessert, coffee, more dessert, you get the picture. This Midwestern eat at3:00 then go fall asleep in the living room thing was a big culture clash for me! If I'm gonna cook this much I want to see people hanging out with each other! Lol

So anyway, this year was great. Lots of hanging out and no drama. Perfect end to Avery nice run of thanksgivings at that house.

Things that used to freak me out, didn't. We couldn't find a bunch of stuff that i could have sworn I setasidefor thanksgiving: extra pans, serving utensils, breadbasket, carving set, handmade serving bowls... Crap did I put that stuffin storage after all?? Lol we rolled with it.