View Single Post
Old 11-26-2015, 04:31 AM
  # 363 (permalink)  
ScooterBoo

Pink, I was expecting your post! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! This is such wonderful news!

Determined, thanks for the offer of two more cats, but Mr. Boomerang is more than enough cat for this house! Even Scooter looks at him as if to say What the.......?????? They play well together, but on a rare occasion, Boo gets up from wherever he is, walks right over to Scooter, picks up his paw and slaps him across the face....then quickly runs away.

Happy Thanksgiving , my fellow Americans! Bob and I are going to my sister's house in the Boston area. She is having at least 30 people. She is cooking two turkey breasts and her husband in deep frying a large turkey. I made three pies and cornbread and bought an assortment of rolls. My other sister and one sister-in-law are doing the vegetables, and nieces are doing appetizers and other desserts, so the hostess only has to worry about turkey, gravy and stuffing - along with setting the table, etc. All my brothers and sisters, except the one in Dallas, will be there. His wife and kids have not been to see us at least four years.....although we know they have been to NewYork .....oh, well. There is nothing I can do about that situation, and I have honestly found that the best thing for me to do is ignore it - - I still shudder when I think of all the phone calls last year at this time and the effect they had on me.

Let's keep on keeping on.