View Single Post
Old 11-25-2015, 12:36 AM
  # 334 (permalink)  
sydneyman

grizzly... yes a pattern of weekend drinking and always when this friend of mine is in the picture. i think i will distance myself from him for a longer period this time. he doesnt take me seriously and I end up having a drink with him and then he says see i told you... then behind my back tells my partner how i am such a better person when i dont drink.. go figure...i am not a meeting person or perhaps i havent thought about it really.. see how I go this time. i am determined . third time lucky right.. christmas is not really an issue however as I mentioned I am flying to europe to see family and this is my fear.. again another plane shot down.. just freaks me out as I am not in control and my mind starts to think of where i am sitting onboard for hours on end.. i will get a script for valium again. however i will not be surprised if my next lapse will be in January due to all the flights..

Midton. great news re results. i had to reschedule my doctors appointement to the following friday 4 dec... i will keep you posted on my results... also if your doctor says you are healthy i would rely on that more so than dr google. embrace the results and keep healthy...
Help and Juno how u holding up? looking great numbers keep going...
dee, yes having a dry house is a better option.. lets see if this strategy will help me.. again I have no cravings or any desire to drink it actually makes me feel repulsed.. oh and I had 2 sick days due to alchol this week. so almost did a 7 week stretch at work full time...

bunnyluv great news on 30 days.. i lapsed at about 34 from memory...dont be tempted it really is not worth it..
happy thanks giving my dear SR friends enjoy your holidays!!!!!