View Single Post
Old 11-24-2015, 06:46 PM
  # 317 (permalink)  
KiKi0615

Hi everyone and welcome to Neverthought, Rah555 & Alphonse to the class!!!

Wrapping up the day here & I'm exhausted. Battled a mild craving around lunch time then a MONSTER craving around 4:00! My AV was SO loud & for a moment I was really scared I was gonna listen but I didn't...thank God!

Pams- I am sure that not drinking will really help you quit smoking when your ready! :-) Hope you're staying warm up there at the North Pole (a.k.a. Canada). Haha

Jsbodhi -I am glad to be done with the alcohol AND cigarettes too!

Neverthought -I was the queen of getting the F-it's so I totally relate. I was a major self-meditator! Nah...you didn't miss the "sobriety boat"! You're on it right now & we have life vests just in case! :-)

Rah555 -so glad you are here with us! Find strength in US! You are NOT a bad person. None of us are! :-) This place is saving my arse & really helping me be accountable! I was a binge drinker too. Miserable. We will stay sober! :-(

Blondsober-I agree with you on the bad habits of others being a trigger! My husband chews loud & snores. Does that count? Haha

Odelle- you ROCK! 3 days!!!

Max24-24 days! Woo hoo!!! Thanks for the hope that it gets better.

Snowvelvet- I hope your job interview went well & hope the meeting helped you feel better! I totally know what restless, irritable & discontent feels like! Yuck!

Patricia- you feeling better now? Did you silence the AV?

Tufty- Yay! 23 days! I actually had you down as 24 but changed it. Haha. I'm taking my kids to Mockingjay tomorrow! :-) Yeah...hangovers SUCK!

SwimKim-Hey!!!!!

Healthygoals-sorry you're not feeling well. I tried Percocet after the birth of our first child & it made me sick too! You feeling better?

Canguy- hmmmm...4 days for the alcohol to be out of our system completely? Well that explains why I was stuck in day 3 for a while!

FaithfulandFree- you're doing it!!! Keep going!

Keepinitreal-hey!!!

Thumbelina-25 days!!! Wow!

SnowVelvet- thanks for sharing that. That's where alcohol takes us...it wants to kill us! We will NOT let it tho, will we? I'm glad you got thru that craving!

Dee-thanks for always checking in on us!!!

SoberMarathon-Hang in there! Every day gets a little easier. You WILL make it! Going for a run tomorrow sounds great!

GoldenSands-I agree....you are so right...I am starting to see light at the end of the tunnel too after only 9 days! 10 days is amazing! You WILL get through thanksgiving! Just take it 1 hour or 1 minute at a time if you need to and if you see people drinking just picture a scull & crossbones on it! It's poison!

Pams-I'm still so sad about your co-worker. Alcoholism sucks!

Alphonse-so glad you're here! 1 week is awesome!!!

Odelle- I hope you are feeling better. Great job taking care of yourself.

CurlyGirl- Hey!!! 19 days! Awesome! Your game sounds fun! Glad your internet is back up & glad you got thru yesterday.

BlackBird- hi there!

Badger- no spreadsheet...its MAGIC! ;-) HaHa.